Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not Lost, Just Confused


The last season of Lost is in full swing, and fans have been glued to their TV sets each week to see what crazy Sh** is going on on the island this time around.

I've watched ONE episode of this series; the first episode of season 1. I wasn't very impressed. But all of my friends who are obsessed with it keep telling me that I have to sit down and watch ALL of the seasons and then I will finally understand why it's so awesome.

...Do I have to?

Two of the cast members grace the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly. Matthew Fox is a stud, but I'm still not convinced about this show.

Anyone feel free to chime in.

(Image courtesy of EW.com)

3 comments:

  1. yeahh i agree. no need to sit anxiously through numerous season in the dark. someone just tell me what happened at the end please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,

    A: Its not like a one-big-secret kind of thing, ok
    and,
    B: you, of all people, should not be criticizing a show like this.that you have only seen one episode of
    and,
    C: yeah its really long and drawn out and how it still holds people's attention is beyond me.

    still I'll watch it.

    ReplyDelete