Wednesday, February 17, 2010

John Gallagher, Jr. Destined for Greatness


I've been getting more and more into the whole broadway thing as of lately, and I can't stop Youtubing clips from the Tony Award winning musical Spring Awakening!

Leah Michelle from Glee is one of the stars of the broadway show, but so is John Gallagher, who took home the Tony for Best Lead Actor in a Musical in 2007 for his role in the show.

I had the chance to meet and hang out with Gallagher (he is the close friend of a friend of mine) when I was living in NYC, and he's a really funny/nice guy. He's also super talented!

He's appeared in tons of TV shows like Law & Order, The West Wing, and NYPD Blue, and is now set to star in the new Green Day inspired musical American Idiot.

I'd lovee to go see that show! And I have a feeling that Mr. Gallagher has even bigger plans ahead for him in the future.

Remember that name!

(Image courtesy of broadwayworld.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment