Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Anthem


I LOVE Paramore's Hayley Williams, and have always thought that she would eventually venture into some solo action of her own, and now, she has! Well kind of...

Williams is featured in the new B.O.B. song "Airplanes", which is already in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, and my new favorite song!

B.O.B. is a pretty decent rapper/lyricist, but the addition of Williams singing the hook on this jam makes it a KILLER track. B.O.B currently has the #1 song in the country with "Nothing on You", and this song I could definitely see reaching the top of the charts as well!

Check out "Airplanes" and judge for yourself!

(Image courtesy of checkered-vans.com)

2 comments:

  1. Just heard this song for the first time, I like it. I don't listen to the radio much over here, has bob made his way over to the UK here yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No B.O.B. hasn't really made a splash yet in the UK, but expect his song "Nothing on You" to be HUGE over there. It is currently the #1 song in the USA right now!

    ReplyDelete