Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greatest Actor of Our Generation?


The great Robert Downey Jr. graces the latest cover of Rolling Stone Magazine. On its website, Rolling Stone says Downey is the greatest actor of our generation.

Really? I mean, he is a fantastic actor with the ability to play pretty much any character, but I don't know if I'd go as far as saying he was the greatest of our generation! There are a lot of great actors; Sean Penn, Kate Winslet, Hillary Swank, that could be considered the greatest. (Heck, Swank has ALREADY won two oscars in her short decade of a career.)

Iron Man 2 looks sick, the first Iron Man was AWESOME, and Downy Jr. has had a roller coaster ride of a career. He's great, but not the greatest in my book.

(Image courtesy of Rollingstone.com)

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the first Iron Man and can't wait for the second one to come out.

    ReplyDelete