Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Don't Get Excited About BEP

The Black Eyed Peas are the latest cover stars for Rolling Stone Magazine, for their special issue State of Rock: 40 Reasons to Get Excited About Music...

I'm sorry, but The Black Eyed Peas do not get me excited about the state of music these days. I know they had a HUGE year in '09, but their generic dance-pop is nothing innovative or rock & roll-inspiring.

I hope the content is better than the cover.

(Image courtesy of Rollingstone.com)

4 comments:

  1. just want to add that this blog is amazing for those who are living abroad and want to keep up on the American-music-world. Despite how great the European music scene can be, we all can admit we miss the music in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, its about time for a new poll, wouldnt ya say??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, the new poll is up and ready Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about keeping us up to date on US music, don't get many chances to listen to the radio over here!

    ReplyDelete