Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shakira Seeks World Domination


The new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine is out, and Latin bombshell Shakira graces its cover.

I like Shakira, but to be honest I'm surprised about this; the first single off of her upcoming album "She Wolf" failed to crack the top 10, and her 3rd English language album has been pushed back so her record label can release a new single that will hopefully catch on better with American fans.

I think there are some more noteworthy musicians that could have been on the cover (I was actually hoping it would be Rihanna, who if is smart should give the magazine her first legit interview since she was beaten by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.)

But aside from that, I'm also dissapointed in the new Rolling Stone format as a whole; why on EARTH would the most popular music magazine in history have a sports section?! Can anyone tell me??

(Image courtesy of Rollingstone.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment