Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Worcester Event: Cabin Fever at KJ Baaron's!


In some non-pop culture related news, the Cabin Fever team will be coming to Worcester Monday, January 11th at KJ Baaron's for a taste-testing.

For those of you who don't know, Cabin Fever is maple flavored whiskey that one of my family members created a couple years back!

Well, now it's starting to catch on outside of NH and into other states, so they are bringing the fun to Massachusetts!!

The event starts at 6pm at the bar where there will be taste testing of different mixed drinks involving the whiskey, or if you prefer simply some Cabin Fever on the rocks!!

I've had it before and it's delicious! Very smooth, with not bad after taste!!

I hope to see some people there!!!

(Image courtesy of www.themillfudgefactory.com)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have gone, I like it with some ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete