Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scaring People is Super Fun


So most of my friends are aware that I enjoy scaring people occasionally, and it gives me great pleasure when someone gets REALLY scared.

That's why I love Ellen Degeneres even more after watching her scare celebrities on her show.

What's great about Ellen scaring the likes of Taylor Swift, David Spade, Kellie Pickler, Christina Applegate is the fact that these celebs become more human; they'll shit their pants just like everyone else if a fake tree on set comes alive and sneaks up behind them.

My two favorites scares are when Ellen hides in the bathroom and screams when Swift comes in, and when a PETRIFYING clown sneaks up to Kellie Pickler.

Check them out!

Ellen scares Taylor

Ellen scares Kellie

(Image courtesy of blogs.venturacountystar.com)

1 comment: