Thursday, January 7, 2010

Subtle Much?


Check out the new cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, with the not-so-subtle title!

The publication has been a favorite of mine since I was 13, and have been collecting issues for years. What I love about Rolling Stone is that they know they are a left magazine, and extreme left usually, and don't shy away from issues that they feel are immensely important for readers to be aware of.

I'm very excited to read this issue! In a 2009 post I had commented on the fact how I didn't like that Rolling Stone now had a sports segment of the magazine and was changing in ways I thought were not good for the mag.

But now I understand that times are changing, and to compete in a ever-shrinking genre you need to evolve to stay alive!

(Image courtesy of rollingstone.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment