Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Judge Me


Don't make any rash judgments when I say this, but I REALLY want to see Jennifer's Body this weekend, and I think I'm going to have to!

I'm not a huge fan of the scary movie, but what I've been reading and watching online makes this movie look more like a dark comedy that could potentially end up a cult classic!

Megan Fox looks friggin CRAZY in the previews, and Amanda Seyfried (From Mama Mia, Mean Girls, and Big Love) is fantastic in anything she does! Not to mention the fact that the film is was written by Oscar winner Diablo Cody (she wrote the screenplay for Juno).

I think that the film has the potential to rake in a lot of money this weekend; although Fox isn't a super talented actress, she has been getting tons of attention lately for her roles in the Transformer movies, as well as for what she says in the media. I wouldn't be surprised if the film took in around $30 million.

I reccommend that everyone go see it this weekend and we can all see what we think of the movie on Monday! Halloween's coming up, so why not get a little freaked out!

(Image courtesy of www.shockya.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment