Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Delta Goodrem Good for the Soul


I've always wondered why Australian song bird Delta Goodrem never broke into the U.S. pop scene. She's young, talented, and stunningly beautiful, and is the undisputed pop princess of Aussie Land.

Her 2003 debut album Innocent Eyes is one of the biggest selling albums in the country's history, and Delta continues to release solid piano-pop tunes that I personally love.

So why have you never heard a song from her?

I would assume it's her record company, who either don't want to finance an American breakthrough, or perhaps it's Delta herself, who is content just dominating the Australian market.

In any case, I've been listening to her #1 single "Lost Without You" on repeat for quite some time now, and though I ought to share the greatness that is Delta Goodrem. Listen to the song here, and enjoy!

(Image courtesy of starpulse.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment