Friday, March 5, 2010

RiRi Continues to Deliver


Although her most recent album Rated R is not selling as briskly as her previous efforts, Rihanna continues to release some stellar singles.

This week she scores her 14th top ten hit with "Rude Boy," making her the female artist with the most top 10 hits since 2000 (yes, she beat out Beyonce!)

"Rude Boy" is a SICK song, with tons of percussion beats that make it a perfect party track. RiRi's been performing the song live everywhere lately, and her voice has been on point!

In the past Rihanna has not been very impressive when she sings live, (I saw her perform in Massachusetts in 2006, she kind of sucked...) but it sounds like she's been training those pipes!

Check out a recent performance of hers on the Ellen show!

(Image courtesy of tweetgazette.com)

Click here to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. So, I think I owe you an apology because before tonight I did not understand why Rhianna's Rude Boy was a good song, but now I really, really do. And even though I saw her perform it semi-live on ellen, its just not the same as it is when blasted through the speakers of blu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, agreed. but she did rock it on ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current status with this song is: obsessed. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's been on repeat on my ipod for two weeks NON STOP, haha

    ReplyDelete