Thursday, December 30, 2010

Grammy Predicitions Part 2


It's time for another round of Grammy predictions!!

The show is still a little ways away, but there are just SO many categories to get through, we need to start chit chatting about them!

Today's category is Best Dance Recording, here are the nominees:

"Rocket" - Goldfrapp





Who I Want to Win: This is a super tough category, with tons of heavy hitters, but I'm gonna go with my gut and say ROBYN. She has a HUGE breakout year in 2010, releasing 3 critically acclaimed albums and snagging a whole new group of fans. "Dancing on My Own" is electro-pop perfection, and if anyone deserves to take home this award it's her.

Who Will Probably Win: Gaga or La Roux will probabbllyy take home this award. Ms. Gaga is bound to take home at least one of her 6 nominations, but this is one of her lesser known songs, and "In for the Kill" was a substantial hit for the British band.

But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for ROBYN!! Love her!!

(Image courtesy of http://www.demeterclarc.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment