Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Easy A Gets a Good Grade in My Book


I finally saw Easy A, and it lived up to all of my expectations!

More Than Musiq wrote about the film months ago, talking about the positive buzz that the film and the star Emma Stone, had been getting, and how freakin' funny Amanda Bynes was in the previews.

Well it didn't disappoint, I was laughing in my seat practically the whole time, and I think the film will catapult Stone to the A-list (she was already on her way there anyway).

Bynes was her usual hilarious self, while Stone's parents in the movie, (played by Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson), stole each scene they were in.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, GO SEE IT. Easy A gets an A in my book!

(Image courtesy of turner.com)

1 comment:

  1. Actually looked like a pretty funny movie, I'll have to try and watch it when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete