Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Britney Glee Episode = The Second Coming of Christ


I needed a week to get myself together after the Britney Spears episode of Glee. It was UTTERLY amazing!!!! From the performances to the dancing, to the Britney guest appearance, the whole show delivered like DOMINOS!

It's no surprise that the episode was the most watched in the series' history, brining in nearly 14 million viewers, and helping to bring the show even more attention.

The character Brittany, (played by Heather Morris) was dynamite, dancing like old school Britney, and helping to remind us how influential Spears has been in pop culture over the past 12 years.

I would have liked to see some other hits on the show (Womanizer, Crazy, Everytime), but I can't complain, I'm still reeling from excitement!

Did you watch the Glee/Britney episode? Thoughts???

(Image courtesy of bscreview.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment