Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hell Has Finally Frozen Over: Snooki on the Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine

Rolling Stone Magazine has hit a new low by putting The Jersey Shore's Snooki on their most recent cover...riding a rocket ship and looking like oompa loomp cowboy.

I mean, I love Snooki, don't get me wrong, but I also love Rolling Stone. Over the last 5 years however, the publication has taken a sharp turn away from music and more into the pop culture-Us Weekly-gossip world, as this cover is certainly proving.

What do you think of Snooki's cover?

(Image courtesy of Rollingstone.com)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, it was only a matter of time until one of them was on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, this is ridic...it pretty much is de-valuing the magazine. Just like you...I like the Jersey Shore just as much as anyone, but really, people that read Rolling Stone, are not reading it to see Snooki.

    And Kim K is singing...what is happening to the world of entertainment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! But I guess if the have to compete with People, US Weekly, EW etc then it makes sense

    ReplyDelete